Indoor air quality is a major issue that many institutions and individuals have desired since it is associated with healthy living. Willard duct cleaning is here to provide the cleaning of your air duct. Willard duct cleaning has a team of professionals who can provide quality services to each customer to enable our customers to solve challenges caused by air conditioning systems. The dirty air duct may contribute to numerous health issues that may lead to serious problems, especially with respiratory health conditions and environmental allergies. Therefore, for effective and efficient cleaning, Willard duct cleaning is here to ensure you have a quality indoor air.
Why focus on Air Duct Cleaning?
Many respiratory problems have been reported in Vancouver, WA such as aggravate allergies and asthma are caused by excessive amounts of dust and debris in the system. Therefore, air duct cleaning for Vancouver, WA aims at eradicating these conditions. Air duct cleaning consists of four main phases. Below are all the four major phases and what happens in each:
- Phase 1-cleaning the air handler
This the unit that is mainly responsible for blowing the air in the building and it is the air handler that drives the air system. It is also responsible for distributing air throughout the building using the air duct and supply register. With the knowledge that all the air in your home passes through the air handler therefore it should be cleaned first.
- Phase 2-cleaning of the vent register
All the grills that are attached to the air duct opening are known as the vent registers. Vent registers should be cleaned because the air touches them as in enters the building.
- Phase 3- decontaminating the air ducts
At this phase, the inner side of air ducts is cleaned by use of high powered air duct cleaning equipment. In this phase, our professionals use additional equipment such as air powered tools and power rotating brush.
- Phase 4-using deodorizer
The final stage involves applying one or more cleaning solutions on the air duct system in order to deodorize it and give it a fresh, clean scent that removes odors.
Air duct cleaning pricing
When it comes to pricing, air duct cleaning prices depend on some factors. These factors include the following:
- The number of vents and air registers in the building; the higher the number of vents the higher the cost. Increased number of vent registers will require more time, hence increased costs
- The type of furnace in the building.
- A flat rate fee for every truck mounted vacuum this means it’s a fixed rate on the money one has to pay regardless of the distance to be covered from the company headquarters.
- The square distance from the company headquarters. This is mainly in terms of either miles/ kilometers, the cost increases as the distance increases and reduces as the distance reduces.
Need to contact us?
Contact Portland: 503-446-4182, if quality indoor air is your desire. Do not hesitate to reach us in case you have a question or want to make an inquiry.